Tuesday, March 16, 2010

3/16/10 ~ I am not sure what to say or even feel. I am absolutely humbled and about to BURST all at the same time. I find this to be such a blessing! THE Jennifer Paganelli, a deeply talented woman who designs the fabrics that a LOT of your little girls are wearing (or *will* wear), contacted me last week with praises about my designs AND blogged about Pish Posh today!! PLEASE check it out! http://jenniferpaganelli.typepad.com/sis_boom_day_dreams/

Jennifer's fabrics have inspired me time and time again, and I look forward {as should you!} to creating even more goods out of her amazing fabrics! Thank you deeply Jennifer!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Laura! Yes, Jennifer is the bomb....and she is truely one of the kindest people you will ever meet. She has such a true heart.

    ReplyDelete