Monday, January 17, 2011

My husband doesn't get it




Okay, my hubby Adam told me that he doesn't understand the name "Random Wide" for the new spring dresses. So chances are, I am confusing many (not unusual). So with that I will try my best to explain: I have stacks of beautiful fabrics on my shelves. I got tired of just looking at them sitting here not being used. Kind of sad. So, what I have done this past week is pulled them all out and started putting them together to create a dress or two (or 15). Completely inspired by my online mentor (and she doesn't even know it ;) Denise from MJC. Her clothing motivates me. And I admire who she is. Along with my friend Julie with ZoZo Bug Baby. They are both deeply talented women who offer the world and step out of the norm. Stepping into the different and unique. And the artsy mind of mine slops that up!
Back to the subject: Because of the many "random" fabrics I used on each dress, I chose the word random. And because the choice of dresses is "wide", I chose the word "wide". And plus, I like how they ring together. I hope this helps to make more sense. When it all comes down to it, the name doesn't matter much really. I just hold to the hope that theses dresses will make you and your little girl feel...hip.
IIIIIIiiiii like it! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the concept! Which combination is shown in this picture?

    ReplyDelete