Monday, January 31, 2011

....sigh

Wahh...my computer is having a data transfer completed and it's taking LONGER than I had anticipated. We turned it in Friday night, we were told it would be Sunday night to Monday morning before the transfer was completed and I could come pick it up. And what is today...Monday. And they are having "issues" with the transfer. I'm such a baby and completely spoiled. I need to be counting my blessings and using this time to get YOUR dresses ready to post! I know you are excited and have been patiently awaiting Random Wide.
It's fast approaching,, I promise.
So, needless to say I will be out of pocket for the next couple of days - hopefully sooner! I've been using Adam's computer this past weekend but he has to take it back now and do....work. Everyone all together now......{sigh}.
I'm so spoiled.
But I will be back!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment